By road from Santa Teresa
By road from Santa Teresa:
Take a collective taxi to Santa Maria, one hour away. From Santa Maria, various forms of public transport leave for Cusco every hour. The journey takes around 5 ½ hours.
Some transport operators who offer this route:
Sra. Mirta: 084-984513738
Sr. Roger: 084-984781051
Conde Travel: 084-984705483
*The Canopy Tour does NOT include transport and we do not have our own. If required we can help with transport contacts in Santa Teresa.
- As well as the Canopy, we also offer rafting and camping.
- The Cocalmayo natural hot baths complex, 10 minutes by car from Santa Teresa, is also well worth a visit.
- Where to sleep:
- Camping at Canopy base camp: 084 - 792413
- Hospedaje Las Orquídeas: 084 - 776149
- Hospedaje Municipal: 084 - 792376
- Hugo´s Lodge: 084 – 779956
- What to bring:
- DNI or Passport
- Comfortable clothes
- Hiking shoes
- Insect repellent
- Climate: Hot by day and cold at night.